Monday, September 26, 2011

'Gail the Snail'

Last night I took the first shot of my new 365. The last 365 kind of faded away into failure but I feel good about starting the project again besides it's a great way to keep shooting.


This is Gail the Snail. Harlock found her last night as we were walking back from the store. There were a couple of snails on the ground which I took for grapes in the fading light of evening. (I need glasses apparently) Well, I snatched her up and carried back to the house. I set the snail up in the mini light box I made with few amenities of outside and set to snapping. I took maybe a hundred or so pictures all of which I like so it was hard to choose one for the first day of the 365.

I was sad to set the snail free after a hard night's work of modeling. She did such a great job but hopefully she's enjoying her new home among the dead leaves of my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment