Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Some quick highlights since the last I posted.

-I got a job.
-My grandma died. It was time.
-Harlock and I are thinking about moving to Austin.


The above photo is the result of Tropical Storm Debby which stirred up the Gulf of Mexico for a bit. There were some truly wonderful storms during that time. I've been neglecting my camera for too long and I think it's time to redirect some of my attention and time back to art. I need to find some kind of focal point; something to rally behind and work towards so I'll be brainstorming about possible projects and such. Something challenging and fun to exercise my creativity. We'll see how that works. 

I've been posting photos on my Tumblr and Flickr so I'll just concentrate of posting things I have yet to post on this blog for now. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the job! I love that photo, especially that it is black and white.

    ReplyDelete