Sunday, October 24, 2010

Shoot for the Moon!!


Those oh so elusive and awesome moon shot! I was once so mystified by shots of the moon since my little ole point and shoot couldn't come close to capturing it. Well, lucky for me, I got an awesome man who got me an awesome camera.


Coming home I saw the largest moon ever! But as is always the case; the moon had risen quickly. But it was still large enough to get some awesome shots.


Heading outside with my tripod in hand, I thought I would need a long shutter speed something in the range of  3 to 10 seconds but this only made the moon blurry and far too bright.


A shutter speed to quick and the moon looked too dark.


But I think the most important thing to remember about moon shots is the use of negative spaces.



No comments:

Post a Comment