Sunday, June 12, 2011

Han Solo's Corellian Chocolate Chip Cookies!


While stationed on Echo Base, General Han solo took time to share his chocolate chip cookie recipe.  I was lucky enough to get the recipe after the assault. I'm pretty sure it's what Lord Vader was looking for.

What you'll need:::

1 cup of white sugar
1 stick of softened butter
1 large egg
1 tsp or about vanilla extract
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1 1/4 cup of flour
1/4 tsp of sea salt but you don't have to if you don't have to.
Chocolate chips!! Lots and lots of chocolate chips!!!



What you'll do::

Preheat oven to 300 degrees.

Mix the sugar and butter together and resist the urge to taste it. (It's really, really good). Mix the egg, vanilla, and that baking soda to the delicious buttery sugar mess. Stir. I used a fork because I don't have a mixer of any kind. So stir a lot if you have a fork, I'ld imagine not so much if you have an electric mixer.

Combine the flour and salt in a separate bowl and then put in the mix. Then pour in the chocolate chips and eat a few if you want to. (I would) Mix the batter, mix it, MIIIIIX IIIIIT and eat some of it. Then mix the batter some more and eat another spoonful or two.

Place the dough on the cookie sheet and bake! The waiting is horrible but you can eat some more cookie dough to feel better.

Bake for about 18 minutes or until they obviously done.

Let the fresh cookies sit on the pan for five minutes.

Grab some milk and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey time to nerd it up.
    I believe young Han Solo ran away and joined a ship under the attention of the Wookie Cook on board. This may be off from a head injury but I think Han would be a pretty alright cook...

    Ah yes I love Wookiepedia.
    "Dewlannamapia also taught Han to prepare meals, and he became a fair cook himself."

    /nerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I am surprised he doesn't add a bit of 'spice' to help along the flavor. Like the bit of Confidence in Bender's cooking.

    ReplyDelete