Sunday, November 6, 2011

November News!

Harlock and I moved out of the bungalow to a smaller, cheaper one bedroom. I love the new place, it's in a neat neighborhood and is just all around a better fit. Pictures of the new place will come eventually but most of my time has been taken up with this squiggly ball of fuzz.


Her name is Ghost of House Stark and as you can tell she is a ferocious Direwolf pup. She's 11 weeks and is a handful. American Eskimos are smart and cute and cuddly which is the only thing saving her during the whole housebreaking phase. Really though, I love her. She's an amazing puppy and the cats, for the most part get along with her.


Santiago is intrigued by her, I think. He tolerates her pouncing on him and sniffs at her from time to time. Hanzou, on the other hand, is content to hiss at her but that's it. I think he'll warm up to the puppy in time.



No comments:

Post a Comment