Friday, November 25, 2011

Photography Exposure!

A few months back the local library contacted me about a photo I took. They presented me a terrific opportunity that ultimately fell through. It was left that the library could use the photo for whatever such as newsletters and the such and that I would be given credit for the photo. That was enough for me, really. I'm an amateur photographer and any exposure is fantastic.

A week ago the library contacted me again to ask if they could use the photo for invites to the opening of their new Teen Center. Well, I said 'Hell yeah" of course and this is the end result! 



To me it's awesome that the public will be able to see my photo. This is the most exposure anything I've done has ever received. The Selby Library is a great group of people and I'm thankful that they wanted to use the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment