Friday, September 24, 2010

Still Life Snapshots Days 1-3

I've been taking a picture of an item that I use everyday but take for granted. The goal is to force me to take a picture every day that Death's cold claw fails to touch me and not be lazy about it. (I am prone to laziness)

'End of the Month'

The entire project was devised while I sat upon my throne. I came up with the title first before I even conceived of how I want the photo to look. I think it went alright. 

'Must Be Right'

Not really about coffee, this one is about the coffee mug which I use every single day.

'AC'

Living in Florida, I use the thermostat every single day morning, noon and night, winter and summer and spring and autumn. You can not live in Florida without AC.

I have four days left in the project. Next I may go for something a little more intangible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment