Saturday, January 22, 2011

365 Photo Project Day 21--My Cat Hanzou

I actually took this picture last night and uploaded it to the flickr group I am a part of but neglected to upload it to the blog since we were about to watch The Wall (which is beyond awesome)


This is Hattori Hanzou, feared swordsman and the best samurai this side of Japan. Ok, so he's just a cat but a very cool one. He's extremely sweet and loving and loves to play. He keeps our kitten, Mister Santiago in line. Which is good, Santiago can be a little demon cat. 

Hanzou is one of the greatest cats I've ever owned. Sometimes he follows me around the house other times he comes and curls up right next to me. He hates cameras so it's hard to take a decent photo of him but when I do manage it he always looks regal. 


No comments:

Post a Comment