Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dinner from Last Night

 Chicken Bryan.

This dinner was one of the best Harlock has made to date. It was brilliantly balanced, delicious in taste, and just fabulous. I really enjoyed it. Harlock had told me that the dinner would be a spectacle and it really was involving the combination of several ingredients including goat cheese, lemon, and sun-dried tomatoes.






The chicken is seasoned and then placed in a pan.  When it's done you remove the chicken and make room for the ONIONS!






Then you'll place the chicken back into the pan!

The chef

YUM


Harlock prepared some potato au gratin as a side dish to the chicken bryan. 


It's finished!

For this dinner I actually set up a light and tried a few different things. All in all I'm happy but I had bumped the ISO to 800 when I normally keep it at 400 for kitchen shots so a few shots have noise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment