Thursday, January 6, 2011

Yesterday's Photo Walk

Yesterday I took a photo walk. I love doing these since it's perhaps the best way to get to know an area. I spent about three hours out yesterday just right around a section of Sarasota Bay but I got some really neat photos.


The above picture is the continuing struggle of that poor lizard featured in Day 5 of the 365 Photo Project.





This horse shoe crab is a different one from the crab pictured above. I would love to find one that's alive.


This heron is an excellent example of why I walk around with my camera on and lens cap off. I had just a second to take this shot and I managed to do it.


These guys were on an outcropping of rocks that I had to climb across. It was pretty fun.








This pelican decided to show off for me. 

My next photo walk is going to center more on the area of downtown...hopefully. I really like the bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment