Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Cold and Windy Sunset

Ooooh it was cold yesterday when I went down to the bay. Cold and windy that froze me almost instantly. The waters were extremely rough with waves crashing against the rocks spraying mist everywhere. Fighting the wind I decided to try and capture the violence and chaos of those waves.



This is the shot that got me drenched! I'm not even happy with this shot but I worked hard to get it.




By the time the actual sunset started which is the only reason I ventured down to the water, I was wet, my camera was wet and my fingers were numb. I was laughing, just laughing. This whole ordeal was just fun and crazy. I had to shove my hat in my camera bag since it kept flying off my head. I had to hold down my tripod since the wind was threatening to take that too. My fingers were barely working and it was hard to adjust any settings on my camera. I had a difficult time but I think it was worth the adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment