Monday, January 3, 2011

365 Photo Project Day 3--"Where Will You Sleep Tonite?"


My boyfriend and I went down to the water to watch the sunset and so I could take some shots of a nearby bridge when I came across this hobo bed. It was tucked underneath a few young banyan trees near the shore's edge where the water flows into this little recessed area that serves as part of a nature trail. The shore is near Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall a terrific building designed to take full advantage of the sunset.

For the third day of the 365 project I intended to use one of the bridge shots but instead came up with this and a few other neat shots. I'll post those other shots later but it goes to show you that you are never really sure what you'll come across when going out to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment